There is an enclosed garden accessed via French doors from the living room. Both lead into a large wildflower meadow for your exclusive use with wide, mown paths and seating. There is a terrace just outside the French doors with a partial canopy, which provides shelter from sun and rain. Chairs, tables, and a barbecue are all provided. There is parking at the side of the house for two or three cars.
And there's more...
- Culinary herbs available in season
- Space for tents (bring your own)
- Stocked bird feeders
- Frozen ready meals provided on honesty basis
- Selection of film DVDs (many suitable for children)
- Children’s toy box for different ages, plus outdoor toys
- Cot, high chair, and other basics for young children