Your privacy is important to the peren. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the peren collects, and the ways in which the peren uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The peren may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- About your use of this website (including time on site, pages visited)
- That you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact details made when making a booking enquiry)
Using personal information
The peren may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Respond to enquires made regarding availability;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you details on late availability and special offers.
The peren will not pass on your personal data or any data relating to the use of the site to any third party.
Securing your data
The peren will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. The peren is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact the peren
Simon Forrrester & Andrew Craven
Herefordshire HR3 5EU
Tel: 01497 831 225
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com